- 831 Windsor Perrineville Rd
- East Windsor, NJ
- Average Review
- Review Me
- Scare Factor
- Appropriate For
- Organization Type
- Commercial / For Profit
- Listing Categories
- Haunted Houses, Haunted Hay Rides, Zombie Hunts & Shootouts, Haunted Mazes / Haunted Corn Mazes, Pumpkin Patches, Scream Parks, Zombie 5k Runs, Hay Rides (Kid Friendly), Mazes / Corn Mazes (Kid Friendly), Other Events
- More Info
- Touching Not Allowed, Free Parking
Fireworks shows are FREE.
Zombie Mud Run Saturday Oct 27th afternoon
Open to public Saturdays and Sundays from 10am-5pm
Opening September 30th through October 29th
• Pumpkin Picking
• Hayride to patch is FREE, only pay for what you pick.
• Pumpkin picking:
- 49 cents lb for all pumpkins and squash
- Gourds and mini pumpkins 3 for $1.00
We also sell cider, carmel apples, assorted fruits and vegetables (depending on availability), cornstalks, straw bales and other fall decorations.
School Groups - Scouts - Church Organizations
We offer special weekdays tours by appointment only.
Please call 609-758-7817 to schedule.
Price for these groups $5.00 per child, which includes small pumpkin, gourd and coloring book.
Minimun of 15 required to book a weekday trip.
Hours of Operation: Fridays and Saturdays 7pm-11pm
Sundays to Thursdays 7pm-10pm
Ticket windows close promptly at 11pm on Fridays or Saturdays
and 10pm on Thursdays or Sundays
We do not close the attractions until everyone is done with what they´ve paid for. Nobody is admitted in after those hours but the individual attractions remain open as well as food, music and bonfire.
Admission Costs: Single Pass
Entrance into Any One Attraction - $15 ($30 VIP)
Choose Any Two Attractions - $25 ($50 VIP)
Choose Any Three Attractions - $35 ($60 VIP)
Best Value All Four Attractions - $40 ($65 VIP)
VIP gets you to the front of the line with no wait!
Payments Accepted: Cash, Credit Cards, Debit Cards
- event open dates
There are no reviews for this listing yet